Invest in key companies with competitive advantages in the domestic platform business.
Selectively invest in platform business companies achieving growth through rapid penetration of traditional business sectors.
|ETF Name (code)||Benchmark Index||Inception date||Creation Unit||AUM (KRW)|
|KB KBSTAR Platform Theme ETF
|FnGuide Platform Theme Index||2022.05.17||20,000||3,203,623,830|
|Trustee||Market Price per share (KRW)||NAV||Trading Volume (shares)|
※ t-1 last price
|ETF Name(Code)||Benchmark Index|
KB KBSTAR Platform Theme ETF
|FnGuide Platform Theme Index|
|Inception date||Creation Unit|
|AUM(0.1 billion) (KRW)||Trustee|
|Market Price per share (KRW)||iNAV per share (KRW)|
※ t-1 last price
|Trading Volume (shares)|
The FnGuide Platform Theme Index is comprised of stocks listed on the Korea Exchange and KOSDAQ that receive high cosine similarity scores in text mining analysis of disclosure and analyst reports using thematic keywords. Constituents that have passed financial strength, sector and similarity criteria are selected from this basic universe and are weighted by free-float market capitalization.View detailed index information
TOP 10 Holdings
proportion by sectors
*The proportion of investment stocks
- Investment notice
- - The information provided on this website is based on reliable sources, but its accuracy and completeness are not guaranteed.
- - Financial investment products are not protected by the Korea Deposit Insurance Corporation in accordance with the Depositor Protection Act, and a loss of investment principal may occur, which belongs to the investor.
- - Past performance does not guarantee future profits.
- - In the case of a collective investment scheme that invests in foreign securities, asset values may be lost due to risks caused by market, political, and economic conditions in the target country.
- - Derivatives may lose all or a significant portion of the investment principal in a short period of time due to high price volatility, and there is a risk that the counterparty may not be able to fulfill the terms of the contract when investing in over-the-counter derivatives.
- - Before investing, be sure to read the investment prospectus and contract recommendation document regarding the investment subject, redemption method, and fee.