Capture the long-term, transformative forces changing social perception, and redefining business models
Provides exposure to global companies involved in clean energy-related businesses, using S&P research expertise to unlock climate change solutions
|ETF Name (code)||Benchmark Index||Inception date||Creation Unit||AUM (KRW)|
|KB KBSTAR Global Clean EnergyETF
|S&P Global Clean Energy Index||2021.10.21||100000||8,727,406,519|
|Trustee||Market Price per share (KRW)||NAV||Trading Volume (shares)|
※ t-1 last price
|ETF Name(Code)||Benchmark Index|
KB KBSTAR Global Clean EnergyETF
|S&P Global Clean Energy Index|
|Inception date||Creation Unit|
|AUM(0.1 billion) (KRW)||Trustee|
|Market Price per share (KRW)||iNAV per share (KRW)|
※ t-1 last price
|Trading Volume (shares)|
S&P Global Clean Energy Index is designed to measure the performance of companies in global clean energy-related businesses from both developed and emerging markets, with a target constituent count of 100View detailed index information
TOP 10 Holdings
|1||IShares Global Clean Energy ETF||8.86|
|2||FIRST SOLAR INC||8.45|
|3||VESTAS WIND SYSTEMS A/S||6.46|
|4||ENPHASE ENERGY INC||6.29|
|5||CHINA YANGTZE POWER COMPANY LTD||4.46|
|6||EDP-ENERGIAS DE PORTUGAL SA||3.49|
|8||SOLAREDGE TECHNOLOGIES INC||3.13|
|9||ORMAT TECHNOLOGIES INC||2.53|
|10||CHUBU ELECTRIC POW||2.33|
proportion by sectors
*The proportion of investment stocks
- Investment notice
- - The information provided on this website is based on reliable sources, but its accuracy and completeness are not guaranteed.
- - Financial investment products are not protected by the Korea Deposit Insurance Corporation in accordance with the Depositor Protection Act, and a loss of investment principal may occur, which belongs to the investor.
- - Past performance does not guarantee future profits.
- - In the case of a collective investment scheme that invests in foreign securities, asset values may be lost due to risks caused by market, political, and economic conditions in the target country.
- - Derivatives may lose all or a significant portion of the investment principal in a short period of time due to high price volatility, and there is a risk that the counterparty may not be able to fulfill the terms of the contract when investing in over-the-counter derivatives.
- - Before investing, be sure to read the investment prospectus and contract recommendation document regarding the investment subject, redemption method, and fee.