Invest in key companies constituting the 5G mobile communication (5G) value chain, the core infrastructure of the 4th industrial revolution
Invest in 5G companies playing a key role in the major transformation of economic and social structures such as increase in non-face-to-face contact and digital transformation
|ETF Name (code)||Benchmark Index||Inception date||Creation Unit||AUM (KRW)|
|KB KBSTAR Fn 5G Tech ETF
|The Fn 5G Tech Index||2020.10.29||50,000||102,530,948,364|
|Trustee||Market Price per share (KRW)||NAV||Trading Volume (shares)|
※ t-1 last price
|ETF Name(Code)||Benchmark Index|
KB KBSTAR Fn 5G Tech ETF
|The Fn 5G Tech Index|
|Inception date||Creation Unit|
|AUM(0.1 billion) (KRW)||Trustee|
|Market Price per share (KRW)||iNAV per share (KRW)|
※ t-1 last price
|Trading Volume (shares)|
The Fn5G Tech Index is a free float market cap weighted index of stocks satisfying the conditions of liquidity (60-day average transaction value of KRW 200 million or more) and size (more than KRW 50 billion in market capitalization) out of stock items proven to be 5G technology related through text mining analysis among stocks listed on KOSPI and KOSDAQ markets.View detailed index information
TOP 10 Holdings
proportion by sectors
*The proportion of investment stocks
Dividend payment data· Payable date of dividend payment 3 years.
|Rule of Dividend payment||Payable date of dividend payment||dividend per share (KRW)|
- Investment notice
- - The information provided on this website is based on reliable sources, but its accuracy and completeness are not guaranteed.
- - Financial investment products are not protected by the Korea Deposit Insurance Corporation in accordance with the Depositor Protection Act, and a loss of investment principal may occur, which belongs to the investor.
- - Past performance does not guarantee future profits.
- - In the case of a collective investment scheme that invests in foreign securities, asset values may be lost due to risks caused by market, political, and economic conditions in the target country.
- - Derivatives may lose all or a significant portion of the investment principal in a short period of time due to high price volatility, and there is a risk that the counterparty may not be able to fulfill the terms of the contract when investing in over-the-counter derivatives.
- - Before investing, be sure to read the investment prospectus and contract recommendation document regarding the investment subject, redemption method, and fee.