Seek to achieve two times of the daily return of the KOSDAQ 150 futures index
Invest in the KOSDAQ 150 futures index with leverage
|ETF Name (code)||Benchmark Index||Inception date||Creation Unit||AUM (KRW)|
|KB KBSTAR F-KOSDAQ 150 Leverage ETF
|F-KOSDAQ 150 Index||2017.08.31||10,000||93,236,065,191|
|Trustee||Market Price per share (KRW)||NAV||Trading Volume (shares)|
※ t-1 last price
|ETF Name(Code)||Benchmark Index|
KB KBSTAR F-KOSDAQ 150 Leverage ETF
|F-KOSDAQ 150 Index|
|Inception date||Creation Unit|
|AUM(0.1 billion) (KRW)||Trustee|
|Market Price per share (KRW)||iNAV per share (KRW)|
※ t-1 last price
|Trading Volume (shares)|
The F-KOSDAQ 150 is designed to track the front month futures contract listed on the KOSDAQ 150 futures market. It was launched on Feb., 1, 2016.View detailed index information
TOP 10 Holdings
proportion by sectors
*The proportion of investment stocks
- Investment notice
- - The information provided on this website is based on reliable sources, but its accuracy and completeness are not guaranteed.
- - Financial investment products are not protected by the Korea Deposit Insurance Corporation in accordance with the Depositor Protection Act, and a loss of investment principal may occur, which belongs to the investor.
- - Past performance does not guarantee future profits.
- - In the case of a collective investment scheme that invests in foreign securities, asset values may be lost due to risks caused by market, political, and economic conditions in the target country.
- - Derivatives may lose all or a significant portion of the investment principal in a short period of time due to high price volatility, and there is a risk that the counterparty may not be able to fulfill the terms of the contract when investing in over-the-counter derivatives.
- - Before investing, be sure to read the investment prospectus and contract recommendation document regarding the investment subject, redemption method, and fee.