Invest in large and liquid H-Shares listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange
Invest in 50 Chinese companies in mainland through the Hong Kong market, which is more transparent than the mainland China market
|ETF Name (code)||Benchmark Index||Inception date||Creation Unit||AUM (KRW)|
|KB KBSTAR China HSCEI ETF
|The Hang Seng China Enterprises Index||2016.08.10||100,000||18,499,487,802|
|Trustee||Market Price per share (KRW)||NAV||Trading Volume (shares)|
※ t-1 last price
|ETF Name(Code)||Benchmark Index|
KB KBSTAR China HSCEI ETF
|The Hang Seng China Enterprises Index|
|Inception date||Creation Unit|
|AUM(0.1 billion) (KRW)||Trustee|
|Market Price per share (KRW)||iNAV per share (KRW)|
※ t-1 last price
|Trading Volume (shares)|
The HSCEI is composed of the largest and most liquid H-Shares* listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.
* H-Share : Shares of Chinese companies registered in mainland China and listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange
TOP 10 Holdings
|1||TENCENT HOLDINGS LTD||7.80|
|2||CHINA CONSTRUCTION BANK-H||6.87|
|3||ALIBABA GROUP HOLDING LIMITED||6.65|
|6||CHINA MOBILE LTD||5.44|
|7||IND & COMM BK OF CHINA-H||3.89|
|9||PING AN INSURANCE GROUP CO-H||3.55|
|10||BANK OF CHINA LTD-H||3.36|
- Investment notice
- - The information provided on this website is based on reliable sources, but its accuracy and completeness are not guaranteed.
- - Financial investment products are not protected by the Korea Deposit Insurance Corporation in accordance with the Depositor Protection Act, and a loss of investment principal may occur, which belongs to the investor.
- - Past performance does not guarantee future profits.
- - In the case of a collective investment scheme that invests in foreign securities, asset values may be lost due to risks caused by market, political, and economic conditions in the target country.
- - Derivatives may lose all or a significant portion of the investment principal in a short period of time due to high price volatility, and there is a risk that the counterparty may not be able to fulfill the terms of the contract when investing in over-the-counter derivatives.
- - Before investing, be sure to read the investment prospectus and contract recommendation document regarding the investment subject, redemption method, and fee.