Invest in A-shares in mainland China, the engine of China's economic growth
Invest a small budget in blue chip stocks in mainland China
|ETF Name (code)||Benchmark Index||Inception date||Creation Unit||AUM (KRW)|
|KB KStar China Mainland CSI100 Feeder ETF
|Trustee||Market Price per share (KRW)||NAV||Trading Volume (shares)|
※ t-1 last price
|ETF Name(Code)||Benchmark Index|
KB KStar China Mainland CSI100 Feeder ETF
|Inception date||Creation Unit|
|AUM(0.1 billion) (KRW)||Trustee|
|Market Price per share (KRW)||iNAV per share (KRW)|
※ t-1 last price
|Trading Volume (shares)|
The CSI100 Index is a market capitalization weighted average stock index consisting of the top 100 stocks among the CSI300 constituent stocks selected by considering market capitalization, liquidity, trading volume and financial status among Chinese A-shares listed on the Shanghai and Shenzhen Stock Exchanges.View detailed index information
TOP 10 Holdings
|1||KWEICHOW MOUTAI CO LTD-A||11.19|
|2||PING AN INSURANCE GROUP CO-A||4.62|
|3||CONTEMPORARY AMPEREX TECHNOL||4.44|
|4||CHINA MERCHANTS BANK-A||3.68|
|5||MIDEA GROUP CO LTD||2.63|
|6||CHINA YANGTZE POWER COMPANY LTD||2.30|
|7||JIANGSU HENGRUI MEDICINE CO LTD||2.13|
|8||ZIJIN MINING GROUP CO LTD||2.01|
|9||BYD CO LTD -A||1.95|
|10||EAST MONEY INFORMATION CO. LTD.||1.91|
- Investment notice
- - The information provided on this website is based on reliable sources, but its accuracy and completeness are not guaranteed.
- - Financial investment products are not protected by the Korea Deposit Insurance Corporation in accordance with the Depositor Protection Act, and a loss of investment principal may occur, which belongs to the investor.
- - Past performance does not guarantee future profits.
- - In the case of a collective investment scheme that invests in foreign securities, asset values may be lost due to risks caused by market, political, and economic conditions in the target country.
- - Derivatives may lose all or a significant portion of the investment principal in a short period of time due to high price volatility, and there is a risk that the counterparty may not be able to fulfill the terms of the contract when investing in over-the-counter derivatives.
- - Before investing, be sure to read the investment prospectus and contract recommendation document regarding the investment subject, redemption method, and fee.