Seek to secure stability and addional returns by investing in bank bonds and other financial bonds
Invest in various financial bonds with a small budget (KRW 50,000 per share, KRW 0.1 billion for 1CU)
|ETF Name (code)||Benchmark Index||Inception date||Creation Unit||AUM (KRW)|
|KB KBSTAR Financials Bond ActiveETF
|KIS Financials Bond 2.5-3Y index||2019.10.29||1,000||35,049,954,091|
|Trustee||Market Price per share (KRW)||NAV||Trading Volume (shares)|
※ t-1 last price
|ETF Name(Code)||Benchmark Index|
KB KBSTAR Financials Bond ActiveETF
|KIS Financials Bond 2.5-3Y index|
|Inception date||Creation Unit|
|AUM(0.1 billion) (KRW)||Trustee|
|Market Price per share (KRW)||iNAV per share (KRW)|
※ t-1 last price
|Trading Volume (shares)|
The KIS Composite Financial Bond 2.5-3Y Index (Total Return Index) is a market cap weighted index consisting of bank bonds (AAA) (including industrial gold bonds, medium-income bonds, and Export-Import Bank of Korea) with residual maturities of 2.5-3Y among the KIS Composite Bond Index and other financial bonds with A0 or higher ratings.View detailed index information
TOP 10 Holdings
|3||WOORI F CAPITAL455-3||8.07|
|6||JB Woori Capital437-4(T)||7.71|
|9||KEB HANA CARD222-2||6.82|
- Investment notice
- - The information provided on this website is based on reliable sources, but its accuracy and completeness are not guaranteed.
- - Financial investment products are not protected by the Korea Deposit Insurance Corporation in accordance with the Depositor Protection Act, and a loss of investment principal may occur, which belongs to the investor.
- - Past performance does not guarantee future profits.
- - In the case of a collective investment scheme that invests in foreign securities, asset values may be lost due to risks caused by market, political, and economic conditions in the target country.
- - Derivatives may lose all or a significant portion of the investment principal in a short period of time due to high price volatility, and there is a risk that the counterparty may not be able to fulfill the terms of the contract when investing in over-the-counter derivatives.
- - Before investing, be sure to read the investment prospectus and contract recommendation document regarding the investment subject, redemption method, and fee.