Bond ETF that seek to tracks the US short-term IG corporate bond market.
An active ETF that possible to make variety of excess return strategies.
|ETF Name (code)||Benchmark Index||Inception date||Creation Unit||AUM (KRW)|
|KB KBSTAR US Short-Term IGCorporate Bond ETF
|Bloomberg US Corporate 1-5 Years Total Return Index||2022.07.29||50,000||82,206,295,392|
|Trustee||Market Price per share (KRW)||NAV||Trading Volume (shares)|
※ t-1 last price
|ETF Name(Code)||Benchmark Index|
KB KBSTAR US Short-Term IGCorporate Bond ETF
|Bloomberg US Corporate 1-5 Years Total Return Index|
|Inception date||Creation Unit|
|AUM(0.1 billion) (KRW)||Trustee|
|Market Price per share (KRW)||iNAV per share (KRW)|
※ t-1 last price
|Trading Volume (shares)|
Bloomberg US Corporate 1-5 Years Total Return Index is a market capitalization weighted index. Securities must be rated investment grade (BBB- or higher) and has a duration of 1-5 years. The index out of the universe of global bond must be denominated in USD.View detailed index information
TOP 10 Holdings
|1||BAC 1.734 07/22/27||4.21|
|2||NEE 4.45 06/20/25||3.17|
|3||MUFG 4.788 07/18/25(VARIABLE)||3.15|
|4||RBS 3 7/8 09/12/23||3.15|
|5||BACR 5.304 08/09/26 (VARIABLE)||3.14|
|6||IBM 3 5/8 02/12/24||3.14|
|7||JPM 4.851 07/25/28||3.14|
|8||MS 3 7/8 04/29/24||3.14|
|9||RY 3.97 07/26/24||3.14|
|10||TFC 4.26 07/28/26 (VARIABLE)||3.14|
- Investment notice
- - The information provided on this website is based on reliable sources, but its accuracy and completeness are not guaranteed.
- - Financial investment products are not protected by the Korea Deposit Insurance Corporation in accordance with the Depositor Protection Act, and a loss of investment principal may occur, which belongs to the investor.
- - Past performance does not guarantee future profits.
- - In the case of a collective investment scheme that invests in foreign securities, asset values may be lost due to risks caused by market, political, and economic conditions in the target country.
- - Derivatives may lose all or a significant portion of the investment principal in a short period of time due to high price volatility, and there is a risk that the counterparty may not be able to fulfill the terms of the contract when investing in over-the-counter derivatives.
- - Before investing, be sure to read the investment prospectus and contract recommendation document regarding the investment subject, redemption method, and fee.