The paradigm shift from internal combustion vehicles to electric vehicles is driving demand for secondary cells and due to the long replacement cycles of cars, industry growth is expected to be a long-term trend.
Selectively invest in specific sectors demonstrating the highest attractiveness and growth potential within the secondary cell industry with the first active secondary cell ETF in Korea.
|ETF Name (code)||Benchmark Index||Inception date||Creation Unit||AUM (KRW)|
|KB KBSTAR Secondary Cell ActiveETF
|iSelect Secondary Cell Index||2022.04.08||20000||58,998,806,538|
|Trustee||Market Price per share (KRW)||NAV||Trading Volume (shares)|
※ t-1 last price
|ETF Name(Code)||Benchmark Index|
KB KBSTAR Secondary Cell ActiveETF
|iSelect Secondary Cell Index|
|Inception date||Creation Unit|
|AUM(0.1 billion) (KRW)||Trustee|
|Market Price per share (KRW)||iNAV per share (KRW)|
※ t-1 last price
|Trading Volume (shares)|
The iSelect Secondary Cell Index is designed to measure the performance of companies with market dominance and superior competitiveness in the secondary cell industry that have high potential for growth as the industry develops.View detailed index information
TOP 10 Holdings
|1||SAMSUNG SDI CO.,LTD.||9.57|
|2||LG Energy Solution||9.42|
proportion by sectors
- Investment notice
- - The information provided on this website is based on reliable sources, but its accuracy and completeness are not guaranteed.
- - Financial investment products are not protected by the Korea Deposit Insurance Corporation in accordance with the Depositor Protection Act, and a loss of investment principal may occur, which belongs to the investor.
- - Past performance does not guarantee future profits.
- - In the case of a collective investment scheme that invests in foreign securities, asset values may be lost due to risks caused by market, political, and economic conditions in the target country.
- - Derivatives may lose all or a significant portion of the investment principal in a short period of time due to high price volatility, and there is a risk that the counterparty may not be able to fulfill the terms of the contract when investing in over-the-counter derivatives.
- - Before investing, be sure to read the investment prospectus and contract recommendation document regarding the investment subject, redemption method, and fee.