Invests in global key companies across the metaverse value chain by providing investment results that closely correspond to the performance of the Global Metaverse Index
Convergence of digital and physical world can potentially lead to the metaverse to become the future iteration of the internet.
|ETF Name (code)||Benchmark Index||Inception date||Creation Unit||AUM (KRW)|
|KB KBSTAR Global MetaverseMoorgate ETF
|Global Metaverse Index||2021.12.22||50,000||13,207,286,547|
|Trustee||Market Price per share (KRW)||NAV||Trading Volume (shares)|
※ t-1 last price
|ETF Name(Code)||Benchmark Index|
KB KBSTAR Global MetaverseMoorgate ETF
|Global Metaverse Index|
|Inception date||Creation Unit|
|AUM(0.1 billion) (KRW)||Trustee|
|Market Price per share (KRW)||iNAV per share (KRW)|
※ t-1 last price
|Trading Volume (shares)|
Global Metaverse Index is designed to measure the peroformance of companies that develop, manufacture, distribute, or sell products or services related to metaverse technology. Constiuents are weighted according to their modified market capitalization.View detailed index information
TOP 10 Holdings
|7||NASDAQ 100 E-MINI Mar23||4.53|
|8||ADVANCED MICRO DEVICES||4.43|
|9||TENCENT HOLDINGS LTD||2.81|
|10||ALPHABET INC-CL A||2.60|
proportion by sectors
*The proportion of investment stocks
- Investment notice
- - The information provided on this website is based on reliable sources, but its accuracy and completeness are not guaranteed.
- - Financial investment products are not protected by the Korea Deposit Insurance Corporation in accordance with the Depositor Protection Act, and a loss of investment principal may occur, which belongs to the investor.
- - Past performance does not guarantee future profits.
- - In the case of a collective investment scheme that invests in foreign securities, asset values may be lost due to risks caused by market, political, and economic conditions in the target country.
- - Derivatives may lose all or a significant portion of the investment principal in a short period of time due to high price volatility, and there is a risk that the counterparty may not be able to fulfill the terms of the contract when investing in over-the-counter derivatives.
- - Before investing, be sure to read the investment prospectus and contract recommendation document regarding the investment subject, redemption method, and fee.