New solutions to address finite resources continue to emerge, presenting opportunities to invest in companies that are focused on making a positive impact
Invests in domestic stocks aiming to advance Climate Change Solutions, by selecting companies under MSCI's Low Carbon Transition category of "Solutions" and those with high LCT Patent scores
|ETF Name (code)||Benchmark Index||Inception date||Creation Unit||AUM (KRW)|
|KB KBSTAR KRX Climate Change Solutions ETF
|KRX Climate Change Solutions||2021.10.28||50000||6,497,478,043|
|Trustee||Market Price per share (KRW)||NAV||Trading Volume (shares)|
※ t-1 last price
|ETF Name(Code)||Benchmark Index|
KB KBSTAR KRX Climate Change Solutions ETF
|KRX Climate Change Solutions|
|Inception date||Creation Unit|
|AUM(0.1 billion) (KRW)||Trustee|
|Market Price per share (KRW)||iNAV per share (KRW)|
※ t-1 last price
|Trading Volume (shares)|
The KRX Climate Change Solutions Index consists of companies that have an MSCI Low Carbon Transition (LCT) Category of "Solutions" and those with high LCT Patent ScoresView detailed index information
TOP 10 Holdings
|1||SAMSUNG SDI CO.,LTD.||7.97|
|4||LG Energy Solution||7.21|
proportion by sectors
Dividend payment data· Payable date of dividend payment 3 years.
|Rule of Dividend payment||Payable date of dividend payment||dividend per share (KRW)|
- Investment notice
- - The information provided on this website is based on reliable sources, but its accuracy and completeness are not guaranteed.
- - Financial investment products are not protected by the Korea Deposit Insurance Corporation in accordance with the Depositor Protection Act, and a loss of investment principal may occur, which belongs to the investor.
- - Past performance does not guarantee future profits.
- - In the case of a collective investment scheme that invests in foreign securities, asset values may be lost due to risks caused by market, political, and economic conditions in the target country.
- - Derivatives may lose all or a significant portion of the investment principal in a short period of time due to high price volatility, and there is a risk that the counterparty may not be able to fulfill the terms of the contract when investing in over-the-counter derivatives.
- - Before investing, be sure to read the investment prospectus and contract recommendation document regarding the investment subject, redemption method, and fee.