Seek to have capital gains from interest rate fluctuations by investing in mid-term (duration 5Y level) treasury bond futures
Invest in KTB futures with a duration of 5Y, which is difficult to invest as an individual product
|ETF Name (code)||Benchmark Index||Inception date||Creation Unit||AUM (KRW)|
|KB KBSTAR FKTB 5Y DurationFollowing ETF
|F-KTB5 Duration following index||2021.08.31||6,000||70,753,264,688|
|Trustee||Market Price per share (KRW)||NAV||Trading Volume (shares)|
※ t-1 last price
|ETF Name(Code)||Benchmark Index|
KB KBSTAR FKTB 5Y DurationFollowing ETF
|F-KTB5 Duration following index|
|Inception date||Creation Unit|
|AUM(0.1 billion) (KRW)||Trustee|
|Market Price per share (KRW)||iNAV per share (KRW)|
※ t-1 last price
|Trading Volume (shares)|
The 5Y KTB Futures Following Index (5년 국채선물 추종지수) calculated by KRX is a mixture of the KTB futures index and the 10-year KTB futures index at a 70:30 ratio to track the 5-year KTB futures duration.View detailed index information
TOP 10 Holdings
- Investment notice
- - The information provided on this website is based on reliable sources, but its accuracy and completeness are not guaranteed.
- - Financial investment products are not protected by the Korea Deposit Insurance Corporation in accordance with the Depositor Protection Act, and a loss of investment principal may occur, which belongs to the investor.
- - Past performance does not guarantee future profits.
- - In the case of a collective investment scheme that invests in foreign securities, asset values may be lost due to risks caused by market, political, and economic conditions in the target country.
- - Derivatives may lose all or a significant portion of the investment principal in a short period of time due to high price volatility, and there is a risk that the counterparty may not be able to fulfill the terms of the contract when investing in over-the-counter derivatives.
- - Before investing, be sure to read the investment prospectus and contract recommendation document regarding the investment subject, redemption method, and fee.