Seek to achieve one time of the daily rate of return of 'KIS KTB 30Y Enhanced Index
Seek to have capital gains when interest rates fall through forward investment in bonds
|ETF Name (code)||Benchmark Index||Inception date||Creation Unit||AUM (KRW)|
|KB KBSTAR 30-Years TreasuryBond Enhanced ETF
|KIS KTB 30Y Enhanced Index(Gross Price Index)||2021.05.26||10,000||120,434,868,336|
|Trustee||Market Price per share (KRW)||NAV||Trading Volume (shares)|
※ t-1 last price
|ETF Name(Code)||Benchmark Index|
KB KBSTAR 30-Years TreasuryBond Enhanced ETF
|KIS KTB 30Y Enhanced Index(Gross Price Index)|
|Inception date||Creation Unit|
|AUM(0.1 billion) (KRW)||Trustee|
|Market Price per share (KRW)||iNAV per share (KRW)|
※ t-1 last price
|Trading Volume (shares)|
KIS KTB 30Y Enhanced Index (Market Price Index) (KIS 국고채 30년 Enhanced 지수 (시장가격지수)) is based on the rate of return calculated by first borrowing 30% of the total for three 30-year KTBs in cash (RP sale), then deducting borrowing costs and additionally purchasing the same basket using borrowed money (differential face value of three 30-year KTBs). It's duration is 28.25 years.View detailed index information
TOP 10 Holdings
Dividend payment data· Payable date of dividend payment 3 years.
|Rule of Dividend payment||Payable date of dividend payment||dividend per share (KRW)|
- Investment notice
- - The information provided on this website is based on reliable sources, but its accuracy and completeness are not guaranteed.
- - Financial investment products are not protected by the Korea Deposit Insurance Corporation in accordance with the Depositor Protection Act, and a loss of investment principal may occur, which belongs to the investor.
- - Past performance does not guarantee future profits.
- - In the case of a collective investment scheme that invests in foreign securities, asset values may be lost due to risks caused by market, political, and economic conditions in the target country.
- - Derivatives may lose all or a significant portion of the investment principal in a short period of time due to high price volatility, and there is a risk that the counterparty may not be able to fulfill the terms of the contract when investing in over-the-counter derivatives.
- - Before investing, be sure to read the investment prospectus and contract recommendation document regarding the investment subject, redemption method, and fee.