Seek to gain excess returns by tracking the movement of the domestic short-term bond market with a credit rating of AA- or higher.
Diversify investment on a small budget in the short-term bond market
|ETF Name (code)||Benchmark Index||Inception date||Creation Unit||AUM (KRW)|
|KB KBSTAR Active Korea ShortTerm Bond Market(AA-) ETF
|KIS Short Composite Bond Index(AA- or higher, Total return)||2021.05.26||1,000||295,203,101,405|
|Trustee||Market Price per share (KRW)||NAV||Trading Volume (shares)|
※ t-1 last price
|ETF Name(Code)||Benchmark Index|
KB KBSTAR Active Korea ShortTerm Bond Market(AA-) ETF
|KIS Short Composite Bond Index(AA- or higher, Total return)|
|Inception date||Creation Unit|
|AUM(0.1 billion) (KRW)||Trustee|
|Market Price per share (KRW)||iNAV per share (KRW)|
※ t-1 last price
|Trading Volume (shares)|
The KIS Short Term All Bond Index (AA- or higher) (KIS 단기 종합채권지수) includes bonds with a credit rating of AA- or higher, residual maturity of 6 months to 1 year, and issuance balance of KRW 50 billion or more based on about 750 bonds representing the domestic short-term bond market, and has a duration of 0.75 years. It is a Total Return index that reflects all interest income, capital income, and income from reinvestment of interest in bonds.View detailed index information
TOP 10 Holdings
- Investment notice
- - The information provided on this website is based on reliable sources, but its accuracy and completeness are not guaranteed.
- - Financial investment products are not protected by the Korea Deposit Insurance Corporation in accordance with the Depositor Protection Act, and a loss of investment principal may occur, which belongs to the investor.
- - Past performance does not guarantee future profits.
- - In the case of a collective investment scheme that invests in foreign securities, asset values may be lost due to risks caused by market, political, and economic conditions in the target country.
- - Derivatives may lose all or a significant portion of the investment principal in a short period of time due to high price volatility, and there is a risk that the counterparty may not be able to fulfill the terms of the contract when investing in over-the-counter derivatives.
- - Before investing, be sure to read the investment prospectus and contract recommendation document regarding the investment subject, redemption method, and fee.