Seek to track the EURO STOXX 50
Invest in the top 50 stocks by market capitalization in 8 Eurozone countries, covering 60% of the total Euro market capitalization
|ETF Name (code)||Benchmark Index||Inception date||Creation Unit||AUM (KRW)|
|KB KBSTAR EURO STOXX 50(H)ETF
|The EURO STOXX 50 Index||2021.04.09||50,000||5,825,782,909|
|Trustee||Market Price per share (KRW)||NAV||Trading Volume (shares)|
※ t-1 last price
|ETF Name(Code)||Benchmark Index|
KB KBSTAR EURO STOXX 50(H)ETF
|The EURO STOXX 50 Index|
|Inception date||Creation Unit|
|AUM(0.1 billion) (KRW)||Trustee|
|Market Price per share (KRW)||iNAV per share (KRW)|
※ t-1 last price
|Trading Volume (shares)|
The Euro STOXX 50 is a free floating market capitalization weighted index of the top 50 stocks listed in the stock markets of 8 Eurozone countries (Belgium, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, and Spain). It is a Eurozone's representative index. The index covers 60% of the total euro market capitalization.View detailed index information
TOP 10 Holdings
|1||ASML HOLDING N.V.||7.43|
|2||DJ EURO STOXX 50 DEC 22||6.51|
|4||LVMH MOET HENNESSY LOUIS VUI||5.90|
proportion by sectors
- Investment notice
- - The information provided on this website is based on reliable sources, but its accuracy and completeness are not guaranteed.
- - Financial investment products are not protected by the Korea Deposit Insurance Corporation in accordance with the Depositor Protection Act, and a loss of investment principal may occur, which belongs to the investor.
- - Past performance does not guarantee future profits.
- - In the case of a collective investment scheme that invests in foreign securities, asset values may be lost due to risks caused by market, political, and economic conditions in the target country.
- - Derivatives may lose all or a significant portion of the investment principal in a short period of time due to high price volatility, and there is a risk that the counterparty may not be able to fulfill the terms of the contract when investing in over-the-counter derivatives.
- - Before investing, be sure to read the investment prospectus and contract recommendation document regarding the investment subject, redemption method, and fee.