Korea's first ETF to invest in data center & infrastructure REITs that can benefit from the increase in data traffic in the untact era represented by 5G and cloud technologies
Expect to achieve stable dividend growth due to low economic sensitivity as an asset reflecting social structural change
|ETF Name (code)||Benchmark Index||Inception date||Creation Unit||AUM (KRW)|
|KB KBSTAR Global Data CenterREITs Nasdaq(SYNTH) ETF
|Kelly Data Center & Tech Infrastructure Net Total Reuten Index developed by Kelly Benchmark Indexes||2021.01.14||50,000||7,580,376,478|
|Trustee||Market Price per share (KRW)||NAV||Trading Volume (shares)|
※ t-1 last price
|ETF Name(Code)||Benchmark Index|
KB KBSTAR Global Data CenterREITs Nasdaq(SYNTH) ETF
|Kelly Data Center & Tech Infrastructure Net Total Reuten Index developed by Kelly Benchmark Indexes|
|Inception date||Creation Unit|
|AUM(0.1 billion) (KRW)||Trustee|
|Market Price per share (KRW)||iNAV per share (KRW)|
※ t-1 last price
|Trading Volume (shares)|
The Benchmark Data & Infrastructure Real Estate SCTR Net Total Return Index is a global data industry related real estate sector index developed by Benchmark Investments LLC and calculated by NASDAQ. It is a free float market cap weighted index including data center and tech infrastructure related REITs and stocks which create most of profits among real estate related stocks listed in the advanced stock markets.View detailed index information
TOP 10 Holdings
proportion by sectors
- Investment notice
- - The information provided on this website is based on reliable sources, but its accuracy and completeness are not guaranteed.
- - Financial investment products are not protected by the Korea Deposit Insurance Corporation in accordance with the Depositor Protection Act, and a loss of investment principal may occur, which belongs to the investor.
- - Past performance does not guarantee future profits.
- - In the case of a collective investment scheme that invests in foreign securities, asset values may be lost due to risks caused by market, political, and economic conditions in the target country.
- - Derivatives may lose all or a significant portion of the investment principal in a short period of time due to high price volatility, and there is a risk that the counterparty may not be able to fulfill the terms of the contract when investing in over-the-counter derivatives.
- - Before investing, be sure to read the investment prospectus and contract recommendation document regarding the investment subject, redemption method, and fee.