Invest in tech-related companies listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange
Invest in the most innovative Chinese tech companies
|ETF Name (code)||Benchmark Index||Inception date||Creation Unit||AUM (KRW)|
|KB KBSTAR China Hang SengTECH ETF
|Hang Seng TECH Index||2020.12.16||50,000||7,604,137,646|
|Trustee||Market Price per share (KRW)||NAV||Trading Volume (shares)|
※ t-1 last price
|ETF Name(Code)||Benchmark Index|
KB KBSTAR China Hang SengTECH ETF
|Hang Seng TECH Index|
|Inception date||Creation Unit|
|AUM(0.1 billion) (KRW)||Trustee|
|Market Price per share (KRW)||iNAV per share (KRW)|
※ t-1 last price
|Trading Volume (shares)|
The Hang Seng TECH Index is a free float market capitalization weighted index composed of stocks within the top 30 by market capitalization among tech-related companies (Internet, Fintech, e-commerce, digital) listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange (mainboard).View detailed index information
TOP 10 Holdings
|1||ALIBABA GROUP HOLDING LIMITED||8.45|
|3||JD COM INC||7.90|
|6||TENCENT HOLDINGS LTD||6.85|
|8||SUNNY OPTICAL TECH||4.78|
|9||SEMICONDUCTOR MANUFACTURING CORP||4.64|
|10||JD Health International Inc||4.31|
proportion by sectors
- Investment notice
- - The information provided on this website is based on reliable sources, but its accuracy and completeness are not guaranteed.
- - Financial investment products are not protected by the Korea Deposit Insurance Corporation in accordance with the Depositor Protection Act, and a loss of investment principal may occur, which belongs to the investor.
- - Past performance does not guarantee future profits.
- - In the case of a collective investment scheme that invests in foreign securities, asset values may be lost due to risks caused by market, political, and economic conditions in the target country.
- - Derivatives may lose all or a significant portion of the investment principal in a short period of time due to high price volatility, and there is a risk that the counterparty may not be able to fulfill the terms of the contract when investing in over-the-counter derivatives.
- - Before investing, be sure to read the investment prospectus and contract recommendation document regarding the investment subject, redemption method, and fee.