Invest selectively in the top 5 stocks by market capitalization in each sector of BBIG (Battery, Bio, Internet Service, Game) among KOSPI and KOSDAQ listed companies
Invest in stocks expected to benefit from the Korean New Deal based on differentiated growth momentum and global competitiveness
|ETF Name (code)||Benchmark Index||Inception date||Creation Unit||AUM (KRW)|
|KB KBSTAR Fn K-NewDeal DigitalPlus ETF
|The FnGuide K-NewDeal Digital Plus Index||2020.11.10||50,000||6,744,358,520|
|Trustee||Market Price per share (KRW)||NAV||Trading Volume (shares)|
※ t-1 last price
|ETF Name(Code)||Benchmark Index|
KB KBSTAR Fn K-NewDeal DigitalPlus ETF
|The FnGuide K-NewDeal Digital Plus Index|
|Inception date||Creation Unit|
|AUM(0.1 billion) (KRW)||Trustee|
|Market Price per share (KRW)||iNAV per share (KRW)|
※ t-1 last price
|Trading Volume (shares)|
The FnGuide K-New Deal Digital Plus Index is a theme index and a free float market-cap weighted index. The index is composed of the top 5 stocks by market capitalization in each sector of the BBIG (Battery, Bio, Internet Service, Game) among KOSPI and KOSDAQ listed companies.View detailed index information
TOP 10 Holdings
|3||SAMSUNG SDI CO.,LTD.||10.28|
|6||LG Energy Solution||9.58|
proportion by sectors
Dividend payment data· Payable date of dividend payment 3 years.
|Rule of Dividend payment||Payable date of dividend payment||dividend per share (KRW)|
- Investment notice
- - The information provided on this website is based on reliable sources, but its accuracy and completeness are not guaranteed.
- - Financial investment products are not protected by the Korea Deposit Insurance Corporation in accordance with the Depositor Protection Act, and a loss of investment principal may occur, which belongs to the investor.
- - Past performance does not guarantee future profits.
- - In the case of a collective investment scheme that invests in foreign securities, asset values may be lost due to risks caused by market, political, and economic conditions in the target country.
- - Derivatives may lose all or a significant portion of the investment principal in a short period of time due to high price volatility, and there is a risk that the counterparty may not be able to fulfill the terms of the contract when investing in over-the-counter derivatives.
- - Before investing, be sure to read the investment prospectus and contract recommendation document regarding the investment subject, redemption method, and fee.