Invest in NASDAQ 100, a symbol of a global innovative company
Charge the lowest fee (0.021%) among NASDAQ 100 ETFs in the world
|ETF Name (code)||Benchmark Index||Inception date||Creation Unit||AUM (KRW)|
|KB KBSTAR US NASDAQ100 ETF
|The NASDAQ100 Index||2020.11.06||100,000||223,468,305,014|
|Trustee||Market Price per share (KRW)||NAV||Trading Volume (shares)|
※ t-1 last price
|ETF Name(Code)||Benchmark Index|
KB KBSTAR US NASDAQ100 ETF
|The NASDAQ100 Index|
|Inception date||Creation Unit|
|AUM(0.1 billion) (KRW)||Trustee|
|Market Price per share (KRW)||iNAV per share (KRW)|
※ t-1 last price
|Trading Volume (shares)|
The NASDAQ 100 Index calculated by the NASDAQ OMX Group is an adjusted market cap weighted index of the top 100 blue-chip stocks (excluding financial stocks) based on trading volume and market capitalization among companies listed on the NASDAQ market. The base date is January 31, 1985 (base value: 125pt)View detailed index information
TOP 10 Holdings
|4||NASDAQ 100 E-MINI Mar23||8.26|
|8||ALPHABET INC-CL A||3.51|
|10||Meta Platforms Inc||2.56|
Dividend payment data· Payable date of dividend payment 3 years.
|Rule of Dividend payment||Payable date of dividend payment||dividend per share (KRW)|
- Investment notice
- - The information provided on this website is based on reliable sources, but its accuracy and completeness are not guaranteed.
- - Financial investment products are not protected by the Korea Deposit Insurance Corporation in accordance with the Depositor Protection Act, and a loss of investment principal may occur, which belongs to the investor.
- - Past performance does not guarantee future profits.
- - In the case of a collective investment scheme that invests in foreign securities, asset values may be lost due to risks caused by market, political, and economic conditions in the target country.
- - Derivatives may lose all or a significant portion of the investment principal in a short period of time due to high price volatility, and there is a risk that the counterparty may not be able to fulfill the terms of the contract when investing in over-the-counter derivatives.
- - Before investing, be sure to read the investment prospectus and contract recommendation document regarding the investment subject, redemption method, and fee.