Invest in key companies across the hydrogen value chain, which is spotlighted as a next-generation eco-friendly energy source
Invest in stocks with high keyword scores using text mining technology by analyzing companies related to hydrogen value chain in the KOSPI and KOSDAQ markets
|ETF Name (code)||Benchmark Index||Inception date||Creation Unit||AUM (KRW)|
|KB KBSTAR Fn Hydrogen EconomyETF
|The Fn Hydrogen Economy Index||2020.10.29||50,000||277,417,723,056|
|Trustee||Market Price per share (KRW)||NAV||Trading Volume (shares)|
※ t-1 last price
|ETF Name(Code)||Benchmark Index|
KB KBSTAR Fn Hydrogen EconomyETF
|The Fn Hydrogen Economy Index|
|Inception date||Creation Unit|
|AUM(0.1 billion) (KRW)||Trustee|
|Market Price per share (KRW)||iNAV per share (KRW)|
※ t-1 last price
|Trading Volume (shares)|
The Fn Hydrogen Economy Theme Index is a free floating market-cap weighted index. The index selects stocks related to the hydrogen economy through text mining analysis among stocks listed on the KOSPI and KOSDAQ markets and again selects stocks satisfying the liquidity requirement (60-day average trading value of KRW 200 million or more)View detailed index information
TOP 10 Holdings
proportion by sectors
*The proportion of investment stocks
Dividend payment data· Payable date of dividend payment 3 years.
|Rule of Dividend payment||Payable date of dividend payment||dividend per share (KRW)|
- Investment notice
- - The information provided on this website is based on reliable sources, but its accuracy and completeness are not guaranteed.
- - Financial investment products are not protected by the Korea Deposit Insurance Corporation in accordance with the Depositor Protection Act, and a loss of investment principal may occur, which belongs to the investor.
- - Past performance does not guarantee future profits.
- - In the case of a collective investment scheme that invests in foreign securities, asset values may be lost due to risks caused by market, political, and economic conditions in the target country.
- - Derivatives may lose all or a significant portion of the investment principal in a short period of time due to high price volatility, and there is a risk that the counterparty may not be able to fulfill the terms of the contract when investing in over-the-counter derivatives.
- - Before investing, be sure to read the investment prospectus and contract recommendation document regarding the investment subject, redemption method, and fee.