Seek to track the KOSPI 200 total return index that reinvests dividends
Seek to provide long-term investors with compounding effects from dividends and index increases by reinvesting all dividend at the index return rate
|ETF Name (code)||Benchmark Index||Inception date||Creation Unit||AUM (KRW)|
|KB KBSTAR 200 Total Return ETF
|The KOSPI200 TR Index||2020.08.21||50,000||39,821,361,057|
|Trustee||Market Price per share (KRW)||NAV||Trading Volume (shares)|
※ t-1 last price
|ETF Name(Code)||Benchmark Index|
KB KBSTAR 200 Total Return ETF
|The KOSPI200 TR Index|
|Inception date||Creation Unit|
|AUM(0.1 billion) (KRW)||Trustee|
|Market Price per share (KRW)||iNAV per share (KRW)|
※ t-1 last price
|Trading Volume (shares)|
The KOSPI 200 TR Index is calculated by reflecting the total return plus dividend yield, assuming that pre-tax cash dividends of KOSPI 200 index constituents are reinvested. The index is calculated by KRX, and the base date is January 3, 2011. (base value: 273.81pt)View detailed index information
TOP 10 Holdings
|4||SAMSUNG SDI CO.,LTD.||2.75|
|9||LG Energy Solution||1.95|
proportion by sectors
- Investment notice
- - The information provided on this website is based on reliable sources, but its accuracy and completeness are not guaranteed.
- - Financial investment products are not protected by the Korea Deposit Insurance Corporation in accordance with the Depositor Protection Act, and a loss of investment principal may occur, which belongs to the investor.
- - Past performance does not guarantee future profits.
- - In the case of a collective investment scheme that invests in foreign securities, asset values may be lost due to risks caused by market, political, and economic conditions in the target country.
- - Derivatives may lose all or a significant portion of the investment principal in a short period of time due to high price volatility, and there is a risk that the counterparty may not be able to fulfill the terms of the contract when investing in over-the-counter derivatives.
- - Before investing, be sure to read the investment prospectus and contract recommendation document regarding the investment subject, redemption method, and fee.