Invest in fixed rate preferred securities sharing the characteristics of both stocks and bonds
Reinvest a fixed amount of dividends regularly by investing in fixed rate preferreds, which are hybrids that share the characteristics of both stocks and bonds
|ETF Name (code)||Benchmark Index||Inception date||Creation Unit||AUM (KRW)|
|KB KBSTAR U.S. PreferredSecurities ICE TR ETF
|The ICE BofAML Core Plus Fixed Rate Preferred Securities Index||2020.05.19||50,000||9,985,039,223|
|Trustee||Market Price per share (KRW)||NAV||Trading Volume (shares)|
※ t-1 last price
|ETF Name(Code)||Benchmark Index|
KB KBSTAR U.S. PreferredSecurities ICE TR ETF
|The ICE BofAML Core Plus Fixed Rate Preferred Securities Index|
|Inception date||Creation Unit|
|AUM(0.1 billion) (KRW)||Trustee|
|Market Price per share (KRW)||iNAV per share (KRW)|
※ t-1 last price
|Trading Volume (shares)|
The ICE BofAML Core Plus Fixed Rate Preferred Securities Index calculated by ICE Data Indices, LLC is a market capitalization weighted index based on US preferred securities listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) and NASDAQ. The base date is March 31, 2012 (base value: 100 pt), and the Index review is made at the end of every month.View detailed index information
TOP 10 Holdings
|1||Invesco Preferred ETF||26.15|
|3||JPMORGAN CHASE & CO||1.61|
|4||WELLS FARGO & COMPANY||1.46|
|5||JPMORGAN CHASE & CO||1.44|
|6||JPM 4.2 PERP||1.36|
|7||JPM 4 5/8 PERP||1.36|
|9||BANK OF AMERICA CORP||1.16|
|10||BANK OF AMERICA CORP||1.15|
- Investment notice
- - The information provided on this website is based on reliable sources, but its accuracy and completeness are not guaranteed.
- - Financial investment products are not protected by the Korea Deposit Insurance Corporation in accordance with the Depositor Protection Act, and a loss of investment principal may occur, which belongs to the investor.
- - Past performance does not guarantee future profits.
- - In the case of a collective investment scheme that invests in foreign securities, asset values may be lost due to risks caused by market, political, and economic conditions in the target country.
- - Derivatives may lose all or a significant portion of the investment principal in a short period of time due to high price volatility, and there is a risk that the counterparty may not be able to fulfill the terms of the contract when investing in over-the-counter derivatives.
- - Before investing, be sure to read the investment prospectus and contract recommendation document regarding the investment subject, redemption method, and fee.