Seek to achieve negative one time of the daily return of palladium futures
A suitable investment tool for investors who want to invest in the downtrend in palladium futures depending on market conditions
|ETF Name (code)||Benchmark Index||Inception date||Creation Unit||AUM (KRW)|
|KB KBSTAR Palladium futuresinverse ETF(H)
|The S&P GSCI Palladium Inverse||2019.09.24||50,000||2,066,894,825|
|Trustee||Market Price per share (KRW)||NAV||Trading Volume (shares)|
※ t-1 last price
|ETF Name(Code)||Benchmark Index|
KB KBSTAR Palladium futuresinverse ETF(H)
|The S&P GSCI Palladium Inverse|
|Inception date||Creation Unit|
|AUM(0.1 billion) (KRW)||Trustee|
|Market Price per share (KRW)||iNAV per share (KRW)|
※ t-1 last price
|Trading Volume (shares)|
The S&P GSCI Palladium Excess Return Index is an index tracking the front month Palladium Futures contracts listed on the New York Mercantile Exchange (NYMEX).View detailed index information
TOP 10 Holdings
|3||PALLADIUM FUTURE Mar23||-93.87|
proportion by sectors
- Investment notice
- - The information provided on this website is based on reliable sources, but its accuracy and completeness are not guaranteed.
- - Financial investment products are not protected by the Korea Deposit Insurance Corporation in accordance with the Depositor Protection Act, and a loss of investment principal may occur, which belongs to the investor.
- - Past performance does not guarantee future profits.
- - In the case of a collective investment scheme that invests in foreign securities, asset values may be lost due to risks caused by market, political, and economic conditions in the target country.
- - Derivatives may lose all or a significant portion of the investment principal in a short period of time due to high price volatility, and there is a risk that the counterparty may not be able to fulfill the terms of the contract when investing in over-the-counter derivatives.
- - Before investing, be sure to read the investment prospectus and contract recommendation document regarding the investment subject, redemption method, and fee.