Korea's first currency + stock mixed asset ETF
Protect against losses from stock price declines by investing in US dollar futures
|ETF Name (code)||Benchmark Index||Inception date||Creation Unit||AUM (KRW)|
|KB KBSTAR KRX300 USD FUTURE BALANCE ETF
|KRX300USD Futures Balanced Index||2019.03.19||50,000||6,798,401,560|
|Trustee||Market Price per share (KRW)||NAV||Trading Volume (shares)|
※ t-1 last price
|ETF Name(Code)||Benchmark Index|
KB KBSTAR KRX300 USD FUTURE BALANCE ETF
|KRX300USD Futures Balanced Index|
|Inception date||Creation Unit|
|AUM(0.1 billion) (KRW)||Trustee|
|Market Price per share (KRW)||iNAV per share (KRW)|
※ t-1 last price
|Trading Volume (shares)|
The KRX300 USD Futures Balanced Index partially offsets the volatility of the KRX 300 by adding a US Dollar futures position (100%) to the KRX 300 futures position (100%).View detailed index information
TOP 10 Holdings
|5||KOSEF USD Futures||1.72|
- Investment notice
- - The information provided on this website is based on reliable sources, but its accuracy and completeness are not guaranteed.
- - Financial investment products are not protected by the Korea Deposit Insurance Corporation in accordance with the Depositor Protection Act, and a loss of investment principal may occur, which belongs to the investor.
- - Past performance does not guarantee future profits.
- - In the case of a collective investment scheme that invests in foreign securities, asset values may be lost due to risks caused by market, political, and economic conditions in the target country.
- - Derivatives may lose all or a significant portion of the investment principal in a short period of time due to high price volatility, and there is a risk that the counterparty may not be able to fulfill the terms of the contract when investing in over-the-counter derivatives.
- - Before investing, be sure to read the investment prospectus and contract recommendation document regarding the investment subject, redemption method, and fee.