Invest in the top 10 high-dividend stocks by market capitalization
Invest stably in large-cap and high-dividend stocks
|ETF Name (code)||Benchmark Index||Inception date||Creation Unit||AUM (KRW)|
|KBSTAR Large Cap High Dividend 10Total Return ETF
|WISE Large Cap High Dividend 10 TR||2019.01.22||50,000||49,065,629,552|
|Trustee||Market Price per share (KRW)||NAV||Trading Volume (shares)|
※ t-1 last price
|ETF Name(Code)||Benchmark Index|
KBSTAR Large Cap High Dividend 10Total Return ETF
|WISE Large Cap High Dividend 10 TR|
|Inception date||Creation Unit|
|AUM(0.1 billion) (KRW)||Trustee|
|Market Price per share (KRW)||iNAV per share (KRW)|
※ t-1 last price
|Trading Volume (shares)|
The WISE Large High Dividend 10TR Index is composed of the next-highest 10 stocks based on the score [market cap * total cash dividends] among stocks that have met liquidity and transaction value requirements in the stock market.View detailed index information
TOP 10 Holdings
proportion by sectors
- Investment notice
- - The information provided on this website is based on reliable sources, but its accuracy and completeness are not guaranteed.
- - Financial investment products are not protected by the Korea Deposit Insurance Corporation in accordance with the Depositor Protection Act, and a loss of investment principal may occur, which belongs to the investor.
- - Past performance does not guarantee future profits.
- - In the case of a collective investment scheme that invests in foreign securities, asset values may be lost due to risks caused by market, political, and economic conditions in the target country.
- - Derivatives may lose all or a significant portion of the investment principal in a short period of time due to high price volatility, and there is a risk that the counterparty may not be able to fulfill the terms of the contract when investing in over-the-counter derivatives.
- - Before investing, be sure to read the investment prospectus and contract recommendation document regarding the investment subject, redemption method, and fee.