Invest in Chinese companies listed worldwide including Hong Kong H-shares, Red Chip, P-chip and mainland A-shares
Invest in representative Chinese companies listed in various countries as well as mainland China with no worries about currency fluctuations
|ETF Name (code)||Benchmark Index||Inception date||Creation Unit||AUM (KRW)|
|KB KBSTAR MSCI China ETF(H)
|MSCI China Index(USD)||2018.11.28||50,000||10,296,016,452|
|Trustee||Market Price per share (KRW)||NAV||Trading Volume (shares)|
※ t-1 last price
|ETF Name(Code)||Benchmark Index|
KB KBSTAR MSCI China ETF(H)
|MSCI China Index(USD)|
|Inception date||Creation Unit|
|AUM(0.1 billion) (KRW)||Trustee|
|Market Price per share (KRW)||iNAV per share (KRW)|
※ t-1 last price
|Trading Volume (shares)|
The MSCI China investing intensively in Chinese new economy-related stocks listed around the world includes H shares listed on Hong Kong, Red Chip (Overseas registered Chinese state-owned companies listed in Hong Kong), P-chip (Chinese private companies listed in Hong Kong), ADR (US Depositary Securities), and mainland A shares.View detailed index information
TOP 10 Holdings
|1||TENCENT HOLDINGS LTD||11.79|
|2||ALIBABA GROUP HOLDING LIMITED||9.54|
|4||MSCI China Index Futures Sep22||6.28|
|6||JD COM INC||2.85|
|7||CHINA CONSTRUCTION BANK-H||2.76|
|8||PING AN INSURANCE GROUP CO-H||1.85|
|9||BAIDU INC-CLASS A||1.78|
proportion by sectors
- Investment notice
- - The information provided on this website is based on reliable sources, but its accuracy and completeness are not guaranteed.
- - Financial investment products are not protected by the Korea Deposit Insurance Corporation in accordance with the Depositor Protection Act, and a loss of investment principal may occur, which belongs to the investor.
- - Past performance does not guarantee future profits.
- - In the case of a collective investment scheme that invests in foreign securities, asset values may be lost due to risks caused by market, political, and economic conditions in the target country.
- - Derivatives may lose all or a significant portion of the investment principal in a short period of time due to high price volatility, and there is a risk that the counterparty may not be able to fulfill the terms of the contract when investing in over-the-counter derivatives.
- - Before investing, be sure to read the investment prospectus and contract recommendation document regarding the investment subject, redemption method, and fee.