ETF name(Code), Benchmark Index, Inception date, creation unit, Net Asset (KRW 0.1 billion), Trustee, Rule of Dividend payment, Market Price per share (KRW), iNAV per share (KRW), trading volume (share), Total Expense ratio table
ETF Name (code)
KB KBSTAR KTB 10Y Futures ETF
Market Price per share (KRW)
Trading Volume (shares)
※ t-1 last price
authorized participant, Liquidity provider table
Total Expense Ratio
(Designated participating company : 0.005%,
Collective investment : 0.045%,
trust : 0.01%,
General affairs : 0.01%)
End date of the accounting period (If the end of the accounting period is not a business day, the business day immediately preceding it)
Name, Ticker, Number. of shares, Weight(%), market price (KRW)
Number of shares / Par value
Market price (KRW)
- The information provided on this website is based on reliable sources, but its accuracy and completeness are not guaranteed.
- Financial investment products are not protected by the Korea Deposit Insurance Corporation in accordance with the Depositor Protection Act, and a loss of investment principal may occur, which belongs to the investor.
- Past performance does not guarantee future profits.
- In the case of a collective investment scheme that invests in foreign securities, asset values may be lost due to risks caused by market, political, and economic conditions in the target country.
- Derivatives may lose all or a significant portion of the investment principal in a short period of time due to high price volatility, and there is a risk that the counterparty may not be able to fulfill the terms of the contract when investing in over-the-counter derivatives.
- Before investing, be sure to read the investment prospectus and contract recommendation document regarding the investment subject, redemption method, and fee.