Seek to achieve negative one time of the daily rate of return of the HSCEI Futures Index listed on the Hong Kong Futures Exchange
An effective investment tool for investors who predict a short-term decline in Hong Kong H shares
|ETF Name (code)||Benchmark Index||Inception date||Creation Unit||AUM (KRW)|
|KBSTAR China H Futures Inverse(H) ETF
|The Hang Seng China Enterprises Futures Index||2018.03.23||50,000||5,259,110,315|
|Trustee||Market Price per share (KRW)||NAV||Trading Volume (shares)|
※ t-1 last price
|ETF Name(Code)||Benchmark Index|
KBSTAR China H Futures Inverse(H) ETF
|The Hang Seng China Enterprises Futures Index|
|Inception date||Creation Unit|
|AUM(0.1 billion) (KRW)||Trustee|
|Market Price per share (KRW)||iNAV per share (KRW)|
※ t-1 last price
|Trading Volume (shares)|
The Hang Seng China Enterprises Futures Index calculated by Hang Seng Index is designed to track the front month HSCEI futures contract listed on the Hong Kong Futures Exchange.View detailed index information
TOP 10 Holdings
|2||CSOP HS CH ENTERPRISES X2||8.78|
|3||FX스왑 HKD 211015-80||-|
|4||HSCEI FUTURES DEC 22||-82.16|
proportion by sectors
- Investment notice
- - The information provided on this website is based on reliable sources, but its accuracy and completeness are not guaranteed.
- - Financial investment products are not protected by the Korea Deposit Insurance Corporation in accordance with the Depositor Protection Act, and a loss of investment principal may occur, which belongs to the investor.
- - Past performance does not guarantee future profits.
- - In the case of a collective investment scheme that invests in foreign securities, asset values may be lost due to risks caused by market, political, and economic conditions in the target country.
- - Derivatives may lose all or a significant portion of the investment principal in a short period of time due to high price volatility, and there is a risk that the counterparty may not be able to fulfill the terms of the contract when investing in over-the-counter derivatives.
- - Before investing, be sure to read the investment prospectus and contract recommendation document regarding the investment subject, redemption method, and fee.