Seek to track the index seeking for high dividends and option premiums with steady income by buying KOSPI 200 high dividend index stocks and selling KOSPI 200 call options.
Seek to have long-term stable profits through ''high dividend stock investment' + 'option premium'
|ETF Name (code)||Benchmark Index||Inception date||Creation Unit||AUM (KRW)|
|KB KBSTAR 200 High DividendCovered Call ATM ETF
|C-KOSPI 200 LVHD-A Index||2018.02.27||50,000||5,664,712,719|
|Trustee||Market Price per share (KRW)||NAV||Trading Volume (shares)|
※ t-1 last price
|ETF Name(Code)||Benchmark Index|
KB KBSTAR 200 High DividendCovered Call ATM ETF
|C-KOSPI 200 LVHD-A Index|
|Inception date||Creation Unit|
|AUM(0.1 billion) (KRW)||Trustee|
|Market Price per share (KRW)||iNAV per share (KRW)|
※ t-1 last price
|Trading Volume (shares)|
The KOSPI 200 High Dividend Covered Call ATM Index implements a synthetic position investment strategy of buying KOSPI 200 high dividend index constituents and selling KOSPI 200 call options at the same time.View detailed index information
TOP 10 Holdings
proportion by sectors
Dividend payment data· Payable date of dividend payment 3 years.
|Rule of Dividend payment||Payable date of dividend payment||dividend per share (KRW)|
- Investment notice
- - The information provided on this website is based on reliable sources, but its accuracy and completeness are not guaranteed.
- - Financial investment products are not protected by the Korea Deposit Insurance Corporation in accordance with the Depositor Protection Act, and a loss of investment principal may occur, which belongs to the investor.
- - Past performance does not guarantee future profits.
- - In the case of a collective investment scheme that invests in foreign securities, asset values may be lost due to risks caused by market, political, and economic conditions in the target country.
- - Derivatives may lose all or a significant portion of the investment principal in a short period of time due to high price volatility, and there is a risk that the counterparty may not be able to fulfill the terms of the contract when investing in over-the-counter derivatives.
- - Before investing, be sure to read the investment prospectus and contract recommendation document regarding the investment subject, redemption method, and fee.