Invest in companies constituting the KOSPI200 Heavy Industries or conducting similar businesses
Seek to achieve excess return against the market through selective investment based on economic cycle or sector outlook
|ETF Name (code)||Benchmark Index||Inception date||Creation Unit||AUM (KRW)|
|KB KBSTAR 200 Heavy IndustriesETF
|KOSPI200 Heavy Industries Index (Price Return)||2017.12.08||20,000||4,827,507,860|
|Trustee||Market Price per share (KRW)||NAV||Trading Volume (shares)|
※ t-1 last price
|ETF Name(Code)||Benchmark Index|
KB KBSTAR 200 Heavy IndustriesETF
|KOSPI200 Heavy Industries Index (Price Return)|
|Inception date||Creation Unit|
|AUM(0.1 billion) (KRW)||Trustee|
|Market Price per share (KRW)||iNAV per share (KRW)|
※ t-1 last price
|Trading Volume (shares)|
The KOSPI 200 Heavy Industries Index calculated by KRX is a free float weighted index for the stocks of companies come under the heavy industry sector based on GICS among KOSPI 200 constituents.View detailed index information
TOP 10 Holdings
|5||HYUNDAI HEAVY INDUSTRIES||7.55|
proportion by sectors
*The proportion of investment stocks
Dividend payment data· Payable date of dividend payment 3 years.
|Rule of Dividend payment||Payable date of dividend payment||dividend per share (KRW)|
- Investment notice
- - The information provided on this website is based on reliable sources, but its accuracy and completeness are not guaranteed.
- - Financial investment products are not protected by the Korea Deposit Insurance Corporation in accordance with the Depositor Protection Act, and a loss of investment principal may occur, which belongs to the investor.
- - Past performance does not guarantee future profits.
- - In the case of a collective investment scheme that invests in foreign securities, asset values may be lost due to risks caused by market, political, and economic conditions in the target country.
- - Derivatives may lose all or a significant portion of the investment principal in a short period of time due to high price volatility, and there is a risk that the counterparty may not be able to fulfill the terms of the contract when investing in over-the-counter derivatives.
- - Before investing, be sure to read the investment prospectus and contract recommendation document regarding the investment subject, redemption method, and fee.