Invest in companies constituting the KOSPI200 Financials or condcuting similar businesses
Seek to achieve excess return against the market through selective investment based on economic cycle or sector outlook
|ETF Name (code)||Benchmark Index||Inception date||Creation Unit||AUM (KRW)|
|KB KBSTAR 200 Financials ETF
|KOSPI200 Finance Index (Price Return)||2017.12.08||20,000||4,112,136,318|
|Trustee||Market Price per share (KRW)||NAV||Trading Volume (shares)|
※ t-1 last price
|ETF Name(Code)||Benchmark Index|
KB KBSTAR 200 Financials ETF
|KOSPI200 Finance Index (Price Return)|
|Inception date||Creation Unit|
|AUM(0.1 billion) (KRW)||Trustee|
|Market Price per share (KRW)||iNAV per share (KRW)|
※ t-1 last price
|Trading Volume (shares)|
The KOSPI 200 Financials Index calculated by KRX is a free float weighted index for the stocks of companies come under the financial sector based on GICS among KOSPI 200 constituents.View detailed index information
TOP 10 Holdings
proportion by sectors
Dividend payment data· Payable date of dividend payment 3 years.
|Rule of Dividend payment||Payable date of dividend payment||dividend per share (KRW)|
- Investment notice
- - The information provided on this website is based on reliable sources, but its accuracy and completeness are not guaranteed.
- - Financial investment products are not protected by the Korea Deposit Insurance Corporation in accordance with the Depositor Protection Act, and a loss of investment principal may occur, which belongs to the investor.
- - Past performance does not guarantee future profits.
- - In the case of a collective investment scheme that invests in foreign securities, asset values may be lost due to risks caused by market, political, and economic conditions in the target country.
- - Derivatives may lose all or a significant portion of the investment principal in a short period of time due to high price volatility, and there is a risk that the counterparty may not be able to fulfill the terms of the contract when investing in over-the-counter derivatives.
- - Before investing, be sure to read the investment prospectus and contract recommendation document regarding the investment subject, redemption method, and fee.