Seek to track the S&P Global 1200 IT & Interactive Media & Services Index comprised of large IT companies
Invest in global IT companies leading the 4th industrial revolution with capital strength and technology
|ETF Name (code)||Benchmark Index||Inception date||Creation Unit||AUM (KRW)|
|KB KBSTAR Global 4th Industry IT ETF (SYNTH, H)
|KBSTAR Global 4th Industry (SYNTH H)||2017.08.17||50,000||20,930,953,398|
|Trustee||Market Price per share (KRW)||NAV||Trading Volume (shares)|
※ t-1 last price
|ETF Name(Code)||Benchmark Index|
KB KBSTAR Global 4th Industry IT ETF (SYNTH, H)
|KBSTAR Global 4th Industry (SYNTH H)|
|Inception date||Creation Unit|
|AUM(0.1 billion) (KRW)||Trustee|
|Market Price per share (KRW)||iNAV per share (KRW)|
※ t-1 last price
|Trading Volume (shares)|
The S&P Global 1200 IT and Interactive Media and Services Index is composed of stocks of companies come under the Interactive Media and Services, a sub-industry within the IT sector and Communication Services sector based on GICS.View detailed index information
TOP 10 Holdings
|2||S&P Global 1200 Information Tech Sector Custom Jan 2013 FX USD||4.01|
- Investment notice
- - The information provided on this website is based on reliable sources, but its accuracy and completeness are not guaranteed.
- - Financial investment products are not protected by the Korea Deposit Insurance Corporation in accordance with the Depositor Protection Act, and a loss of investment principal may occur, which belongs to the investor.
- - Past performance does not guarantee future profits.
- - In the case of a collective investment scheme that invests in foreign securities, asset values may be lost due to risks caused by market, political, and economic conditions in the target country.
- - Derivatives may lose all or a significant portion of the investment principal in a short period of time due to high price volatility, and there is a risk that the counterparty may not be able to fulfill the terms of the contract when investing in over-the-counter derivatives.
- - Before investing, be sure to read the investment prospectus and contract recommendation document regarding the investment subject, redemption method, and fee.