Seek to achieve the stability of mid- to long-term treasury bonds and the profitability of market bond funds at the same time
Seek to gain additional income through selective investment in mid- to long-term high-quality bonds
|ETF Name (code)||Benchmark Index||Inception date||Creation Unit||AUM (KRW)|
|KB KBSTAR Mid-long Term KTB Active ETF
|KIS All Bond KTB 4~5Y Index||2017.06.29||1,000||10,884,182,561|
|Trustee||Market Price per share (KRW)||NAV||Trading Volume (shares)|
※ t-1 last price
|ETF Name(Code)||Benchmark Index|
KB KBSTAR Mid-long Term KTB Active ETF
|KIS All Bond KTB 4~5Y Index|
|Inception date||Creation Unit|
|AUM(0.1 billion) (KRW)||Trustee|
|Market Price per share (KRW)||iNAV per share (KRW)|
※ t-1 last price
|Trading Volume (shares)|
The KIS All Bond Government and Agency Bonds 4-5Y Index is composed of KTBs, National Housing Types 1, 2, 3, Municipal Bonds, and Special Bonds (KEPCO, road water resources, deposit insurance bonds, and AAA) among the constituents of the KIS Composite Bond Index.View detailed index information
TOP 10 Holdings
- Investment notice
- - The information provided on this website is based on reliable sources, but its accuracy and completeness are not guaranteed.
- - Financial investment products are not protected by the Korea Deposit Insurance Corporation in accordance with the Depositor Protection Act, and a loss of investment principal may occur, which belongs to the investor.
- - Past performance does not guarantee future profits.
- - In the case of a collective investment scheme that invests in foreign securities, asset values may be lost due to risks caused by market, political, and economic conditions in the target country.
- - Derivatives may lose all or a significant portion of the investment principal in a short period of time due to high price volatility, and there is a risk that the counterparty may not be able to fulfill the terms of the contract when investing in over-the-counter derivatives.
- - Before investing, be sure to read the investment prospectus and contract recommendation document regarding the investment subject, redemption method, and fee.