Invest in domestic healthcare companies (medical equipment and services, bio, pharmaceutical)
Invest in selected healthcare companies based on financial conditions among the top 500 companies by market capitalization of the KOSPI and KOSDAQ markets
|ETF Name (code)||Benchmark Index||Inception date||Creation Unit||AUM (KRW)|
|KB KStar V&S Select ValueETF(Equity)
|FnGuide HealthCare Index||2016.09.23||50,000||5,302,976,026|
|Trustee||Market Price per share (KRW)||NAV||Trading Volume (shares)|
※ t-1 last price
|ETF Name(Code)||Benchmark Index|
KB KStar V&S Select ValueETF(Equity)
|FnGuide HealthCare Index|
|Inception date||Creation Unit|
|AUM(0.1 billion) (KRW)||Trustee|
|Market Price per share (KRW)||iNAV per share (KRW)|
※ t-1 last price
|Trading Volume (shares)|
The FnGuide Healthcare Index is a market capitalization weighted index. The index selects stocks that satisfy financial and management soundness criteria out of the universe of stocks come under the medical sector in the MKF 500.View detailed index information
TOP 10 Holdings
proportion by sectors
*The proportion of investment stocks
Dividend payment data· Payable date of dividend payment 3 years.
|Rule of Dividend payment||Payable date of dividend payment||dividend per share (KRW)|
- Investment notice
- - The information provided on this website is based on reliable sources, but its accuracy and completeness are not guaranteed.
- - Financial investment products are not protected by the Korea Deposit Insurance Corporation in accordance with the Depositor Protection Act, and a loss of investment principal may occur, which belongs to the investor.
- - Past performance does not guarantee future profits.
- - In the case of a collective investment scheme that invests in foreign securities, asset values may be lost due to risks caused by market, political, and economic conditions in the target country.
- - Derivatives may lose all or a significant portion of the investment principal in a short period of time due to high price volatility, and there is a risk that the counterparty may not be able to fulfill the terms of the contract when investing in over-the-counter derivatives.
- - Before investing, be sure to read the investment prospectus and contract recommendation document regarding the investment subject, redemption method, and fee.