First in Korea to invest in U.S. oil/gas exploration and production companies
Invest in U.S. oil-related companies by riding on mid- to long-term oil price trends
|ETF Name (code)||Benchmark Index||Inception date||Creation Unit||AUM (KRW)|
|KB KStar US Oil&Gas E&P Company ETF
|The S&P Oil & Gas Exploration & Production Select Industry Index||2015.06.02||50,000||28,464,971,484|
|Trustee||Market Price per share (KRW)||NAV||Trading Volume (shares)|
※ t-1 last price
|ETF Name(Code)||Benchmark Index|
KB KStar US Oil&Gas E&P Company ETF
|The S&P Oil & Gas Exploration & Production Select Industry Index|
|Inception date||Creation Unit|
|AUM(0.1 billion) (KRW)||Trustee|
|Market Price per share (KRW)||iNAV per share (KRW)|
※ t-1 last price
|Trading Volume (shares)|
The S&P Oil & Gas Exploration & Production Select Industry Index is a modified equal weighted index composed of stocks of companies exploring and producing oil/gas that fall under the Oil & Gas Exploration & Product, which is a sub-industry in the GICS** of the S&P Total Market Index*.
* S&P Total Market Index : The index representing all common stocks listed on NYSE (including NYSE Arca), the NYSE MKT, and NASDAQ
** GICS(The Global Industry Classification Standard) : A stock market industry classification system jointly developed in 1999 by S&P and MSCI.
TOP 10 Holdings
|1||스왑(NH투자증권) 200605 - 4443||98.17|
|3||스왑(미래대우) 200605 - 4443||-|
- Investment notice
- - The information provided on this website is based on reliable sources, but its accuracy and completeness are not guaranteed.
- - Financial investment products are not protected by the Korea Deposit Insurance Corporation in accordance with the Depositor Protection Act, and a loss of investment principal may occur, which belongs to the investor.
- - Past performance does not guarantee future profits.
- - In the case of a collective investment scheme that invests in foreign securities, asset values may be lost due to risks caused by market, political, and economic conditions in the target country.
- - Derivatives may lose all or a significant portion of the investment principal in a short period of time due to high price volatility, and there is a risk that the counterparty may not be able to fulfill the terms of the contract when investing in over-the-counter derivatives.
- - Before investing, be sure to read the investment prospectus and contract recommendation document regarding the investment subject, redemption method, and fee.