Give an access to investors to invest in MSBs as easily and quickly as stocks.
Invest with reduced risk of price fluctuations due to interest rate changes as the duration is very short (approx. 0.39Y)
|ETF Name (code)||Benchmark Index||Inception date||Creation Unit||AUM (KRW)|
|KB KStar Fixed Short-Term MSB ETF
|The KIS MSB 5M Index("the index")||2014.05.19||1,000||616,869,507,222|
|Trustee||Market Price per share (KRW)||NAV||Trading Volume (shares)|
※ t-1 last price
|ETF Name(Code)||Benchmark Index|
KB KStar Fixed Short-Term MSB ETF
|The KIS MSB 5M Index("the index")|
|Inception date||Creation Unit|
|AUM(0.1 billion) (KRW)||Trustee|
|Market Price per share (KRW)||iNAV per share (KRW)|
※ t-1 last price
|Trading Volume (shares)|
The KIS MSB 5M Index calculated by KIS Pricing Inc. is composed of 10 MSBs with residual maturities of 0-10 months, with an average duration of around 0.43 years, reducing the risk of price fluctuations due to interest rate changes.View detailed index information
TOP 10 Holdings
- Investment notice
- - The information provided on this website is based on reliable sources, but its accuracy and completeness are not guaranteed.
- - Financial investment products are not protected by the Korea Deposit Insurance Corporation in accordance with the Depositor Protection Act, and a loss of investment principal may occur, which belongs to the investor.
- - Past performance does not guarantee future profits.
- - In the case of a collective investment scheme that invests in foreign securities, asset values may be lost due to risks caused by market, political, and economic conditions in the target country.
- - Derivatives may lose all or a significant portion of the investment principal in a short period of time due to high price volatility, and there is a risk that the counterparty may not be able to fulfill the terms of the contract when investing in over-the-counter derivatives.
- - Before investing, be sure to read the investment prospectus and contract recommendation document regarding the investment subject, redemption method, and fee.