Diversify investment in blue-chip stocks of the five major groups representing Korea
Invest at once in key companies of the highly competitive five major corporate groups in various fields such as IT, consumer goods, industrial goods
|ETF Name (code)||Benchmark Index||Inception date||Creation Unit||AUM (KRW)|
|KStar Top5 Group ETF
|MKF Top 5 Group Index||2008.10.22||200,000||5,846,199,903|
|Trustee||Market Price per share (KRW)||NAV||Trading Volume (shares)|
※ t-1 last price
|ETF Name(Code)||Benchmark Index|
KStar Top5 Group ETF
|MKF Top 5 Group Index|
|Inception date||Creation Unit|
|AUM(0.1 billion) (KRW)||Trustee|
|Market Price per share (KRW)||iNAV per share (KRW)|
※ t-1 last price
|Trading Volume (shares)|
The MKF Big 5 Group Index consists of the top 25 stocks in the order of market capitalization among affiliates of the five major domestic groups (selected based on market capitalization among listed stocks on the stock market).View detailed index information
TOP 10 Holdings
|1||SAMSUNG SDI CO.,LTD.||9.44|
|8||LG Energy Solution||5.00|
proportion by sectors
Dividend payment data· Payable date of dividend payment 3 years.
|Rule of Dividend payment||Payable date of dividend payment||dividend per share (KRW)|
- Investment notice
- - The information provided on this website is based on reliable sources, but its accuracy and completeness are not guaranteed.
- - Financial investment products are not protected by the Korea Deposit Insurance Corporation in accordance with the Depositor Protection Act, and a loss of investment principal may occur, which belongs to the investor.
- - Past performance does not guarantee future profits.
- - In the case of a collective investment scheme that invests in foreign securities, asset values may be lost due to risks caused by market, political, and economic conditions in the target country.
- - Derivatives may lose all or a significant portion of the investment principal in a short period of time due to high price volatility, and there is a risk that the counterparty may not be able to fulfill the terms of the contract when investing in over-the-counter derivatives.
- - Before investing, be sure to read the investment prospectus and contract recommendation document regarding the investment subject, redemption method, and fee.